Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Troll Date with friends - an introduction

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.  No time to say hello, goodbye.  I'm late!  I'm late!  I'm late!

And so my Troll date began... with me running late and still on the bus when I should have been at Beaverbrooks.  I need to catch buses more often so I know which ones drive through the city centre (the one I needed to be on) instead of the ones that go straight to the bus station... oopsie!

Luckily I was going to meet up with an amazing bunch of women, and man, who are very patient and waited for me to arrive before even looking at one bead - how cool is that?

As there is so much to blog about, as yes we really did make a weekend of it so there's a lot more to come, and, a'hem quite a few beads were purchased by moi on Friday... I'm just going to leave you with the first Troll Date Wrist Shot for now.

Photo by Shane

I have a late breakfast to attend, or an early lunch, either way I need to go eat - so enjoy the lovely bracelets and we will be back to tell you all about it!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely bracelets there ladies!

    I'm so looking forward to reading more about this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria, that was one of the (many) fab parts of the weekend, looking at everyone else's bracelets and beads, so inspiring!

      I'm working my way through some of the photos and getting sidetracked by all the pretty beads!

      Delete
  2. Oh, what fun! Beautiful bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing fun!

      There were a lot of really stunning bracelets and necklaces on show, tons of inspiration and probably we've all extended our wish lists on beads we now want having seen some we've not seen in real life before.

      Delete

I love saying hi to people who've read my blog, or are just passing through via the A to Z, or anyone not a spam bot!

P.s. If you use an iPad/iPhone and are having trouble leaving a comment on Blogger, you might have better luck using a browser that's not the default iPad one... Then from the "Comment as" drop down menu choose Name/Url (you can leave URL field blank or add your web address) or Anonymous and (hopefully) away you go! Mars xx