Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day Bracelet

My Valentine's Day Bracelet is centered around my Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund bead, and it was put together as a tribute to my late Father-in-Law.  All the beads have been chosen to show off the RAFBF bead as the focal point of the bracelet.




This is the second version of this bracelet, as the first didn't include the Cancer & Pisces Zodiac Birthstone Stars for his birthday.  There was (and still is) a third version that was planned but unfortunately one of the two beads I'd ordered to complete it didn't quite make it here in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love saying hi to people who've read my blog, or are just passing through via the A to Z, or anyone not a spam bot!

P.s. If you use an iPad/iPhone and are having trouble leaving a comment on Blogger, you might have better luck using a browser that's not the default iPad one... Then from the "Comment as" drop down menu choose Name/Url (you can leave URL field blank or add your web address) or Anonymous and (hopefully) away you go! Mars xx