Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Forget-me-not...

For new friends and old, and for those I never met but who touched the lives of people I care about. None of them will ever be forgotten.  Just missed.

Silver Forget-me-not
Photo from www.trollbeads.co.uk

This lovely silver bead is one I have been considering since I found trollbeads back last Summer.  I decided to order it today, because it marks both the second anniversary of a friend's passing and through other news I've been reflecting on people who pass through your life, sometimes very briefly, but who leave a resonance with you that stays remembered long after that time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love saying hi to people who've read my blog, or are just passing through via the A to Z, or anyone not a spam bot!

P.s. If you use an iPad/iPhone and are having trouble leaving a comment on Blogger, you might have better luck using a browser that's not the default iPad one... Then from the "Comment as" drop down menu choose Name/Url (you can leave URL field blank or add your web address) or Anonymous and (hopefully) away you go! Mars xx