Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Beware the Ides of March

Or more precisely why I ordered SIX trollbeads in the run up to it.  Mostly I decided to get stuff that was pretty and that I liked... but one bead was very special to me.

I bought silver cells to wear for my friend, you see the following week she was going into hospital for several weeks for a Stem Cell Transplant and I really wanted that bead for her on my bracelet.

My first finished bracelet.
Clockwise from top: Lace Lock, silver stopper, Silver Mountain, Milky Way, Cool Dusk, Symbols, Forest Flowers,
Lucky Knot, Midnight Flower, Lucky Dragon, Golden Cave, Black Squirrel, Beach, Happy Fish,
Whitecap, Lake Eye, Azure Bubbles, Cells, RAFBF bead, silver stopper.

Left Hand Side in more detail.

Right Hand Side in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love saying hi to people who've read my blog, or are just passing through via the A to Z, or anyone not a spam bot!

P.s. If you use an iPad/iPhone and are having trouble leaving a comment on Blogger, you might have better luck using a browser that's not the default iPad one... Then from the "Comment as" drop down menu choose Name/Url (you can leave URL field blank or add your web address) or Anonymous and (hopefully) away you go! Mars xx